Light-Service Commercial Electric - Designed for light duty commercial applications with intermittent hot water loads.
Available in 66, 80, and 119 Gallon Capacity
• GLASSLINED TANK - Tank interior is coated with glass specially designed by American for water heater use.
• HEATING ELEMENTS - Two 6.1 KW zinc plated copper sheathed elements are standard.
• STANDARD VOLTAGES - The standard voltage is 277V single phase.
• TOP MOUNTED RECESSED JUNCTION BOX
• CONTROLS - Thermostat is adjustable through a range of 120º to 181ºF with a manual reset high temperature cutoff. The heater is wired for non-simultaneous single phase operation.
• COREGARD™ ANODE ROD - Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection for longer than standard anode rods.
• ENHANCED-FLOW BRASS DRAIN VALVE - Solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced-flow, ball type, drain valve.
• FACTORY INSTALLED CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
• CERTIFIED TO UL 1453 FOR COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS
• Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.
• 6-YEAR LIMITED TANK / 1-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY