Heavy Duty Immersion Thermostat Commercial Electric - The ITCE models are designed to provide years of reliable operation in commercial applications. Multiple anodes promote longer tank life through even distribution, for protection of the tank interior. Ideal for heavy-duty commercial applications requiring an immersion thermostat, quick recovery and lots of reliable hot water.
• Economy Mode Operation - Control system automatically lowers the Operating Set Point by a programmed value during user defined time periods. Helps reduce operating costs during unoccupied or off - peak demand periods.
• Linear Sequencing - Banks of heating elements (3 elements per bank) are energized according to adjustable (1 to 20°) differential set points for each bank. First bank on is the last bank off. Helps reduce current surge and provides accurate water temperature control.
• Gold Plated Elements - The ITCE models ship with gold plated elements. These gold elements provide long life and superior scale resistance.
• Glass-Lined Tank - Three sizes; 50, 80 and 119 gallon capacity. Tank interior is coated with glass specially developed for water heater use. Tanks rated at 150 psi working pressure; tested at 300 psi. Foam insulation reduces costly heat loss. ASME (optional) maximum working pressure is 150 psi.
• Power Circuit Fusing - Protects elements and contactors from short circuits, overloading or line surges. Meets National Electric Code requirements (fusing required when current draw exceeds 48 amps).
• Standard Voltages - 208, 240 and 480V single-phase and three phase delta. Convertible from three-phase to single-phase (in field) and vice versa (except 208/54 KW). 277V single-phase also available.
• Terminal Block - Factory installed. Allows for easy service connection to block.
• Magnetic Contactors - Heavy duty; UL rated 100,000 cycles.
• Meets or exceeds the requirements of ASHRAE 90.1b -1992 and ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1-2004.