3-Year Limited Tank/ 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty
The Ultra-Low NOx Heavy-Duty Gas BCL Series 200 complies with California SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and other air quality management districts with similar NOX emission requirements of 14 ng/J or 20 ppm. The BCL series provides outstanding performance and maximum installation flexibility for both new construction and replacement applications.
- • Fan Assisted Combustion
-The blower is built into the Low NOx burner assembly. Complies with California SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and other NOx emission requirements of 14 ng/J or 20 ppm.
- • Heavy Gauge Steel Jacket
- Finished with baked enamel over bonderized undercoat
- • Glasslined Tank
- Our proprietary slush coating is applied after the complete tank has been assembled to give a seamless barrier against hot water corrosion
- • Foam Insulation
- Saves fuel, helps reduce standby heat loss
- • Ultra-Low NOx Emissions
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and other Air Quality Management Districts with similar requirements of 14 ng/j or 20 ppm
- • Install Cost Savings
- When multiple BCL3 units are exclusively used in a vent manifold, use the National Fuel Gas Code Table 13 Fan Size charts to determine vent diameter and specifications. The BCL3 uses a smaller vent diameter than a natural draft water heater which saves on installation cost.
- • Easy-to-Install
- Completely factory-assembled. Only gas, water and vent connections need to be made. All connections are located in front and top of heaters for ease-of-installation and service
- • Draft Diverter
- Low profile diverter furnished as standard equipment
- • Maximum Working Pressure
- 150 psi
- • Maximum Gas Inlet Pressure
- 14" W.C.
- • Handhole Cleanout
- Allows easy tank cleaning
- • Other Features
- Anodic protection
- Equipped with gas pressure regulator
- Intregral automatic gas shutoff system prevents excessive water temperature
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve