The Commercial gas non-dampered water heaters have a Fused Ceramic Shield. Lining is made by fusing ceramic to the tanks interior surface at 1600°F. This forms a corrosion resistant barrier, ensuring maximum protection against the wearing effects of high-volume and high temperature water.
- • 2” Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Foam insulation traps heat within the tank, saving energy.
- • Anode Rod - Promotes longer tank life through protection against corrosion of tank interior.
- • Factory-Installed Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
- • Brass Drain Valve
- • Low NOx - Meets NOx emissions of less than 40 ng/j.
- • Design Certified - By CSA International for up to 180°F as an automatic storage heater in compliance with the latest edition of ANSI Z-21.10.1 or .3 - CSA 4.1 or .3 standards.
- • Cleanout Opening 75- and 100-gallon models
- • California (CEC) and New York compliant - Energy requirements met or exceeded
- • Builder Block Concept - Enables multiple heaters of equal size and input when manifolded together, to operate as one total system. This concept allows the system to be maintained and serviced without shutting down the complete system.
- • Also Available in 55 Gallon Capacity