Heavy Duty Surface Mount Thermostat Commercial Electric - Designed for use as a recovery heater having its own storage tank. Note: Not recommended for sanitizing water applications.
• Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of AHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
• GOLD ELEMENTS - STCE models ship with the Goldenrod 24K gold plated elements (see element availability chart on back). Patented Goldenrod elements provide long life and superior scaling resistance. Low watt density means lower surface temperature to minimize scale buildup and more surface to heat water. Goldenrod elements carry a one-year warranty against failure due to lime scale build-up.
• GLASSLINED TANK - Three sizes: 50, 80 and 119 gallon capacity. Tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by American Water Heaaters for water heater use. Tanks rated at 150 psi (1034 kPa) working pressure.
• FUSING - Protects all elements, thermostats, and internal wiring circuits against excess current flow. Meets National Electrical Code requirements that non-ASME tanks must have internal fusing when current draw exceeds 48 amps. Available as an option on Canadian built heaters.
• STANDARD VOLTAGES - 208, 240 and 480V single-phase and three-phase delta. Convertible from three-phase to single-phase (in field) and vice versa. 277V single-phase also available.
• TERMINAL BLOCK - Factory installed. Just bring the electrical service to the heater and connect to block.
• CONTROLS - One temperature control (adjustable through a range of 120° to 181°F) and manual reset high temperature cut-off per element. Thermostat step control may be achieved by varying settings on individual temperature controls. Located behind hinged control compartment door for quick, easy access.
• 3-YEAR LIMITED TANK / 1-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY - Heavy duty; UL rated 100,000 cycles.
• For complete warranty information, consult written warranty or go to americanwaterheater.com