Available in 65 to 100 Gallon Capacity
3-Year Limited Tank/ 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty*
All Heavy-Duty Commercial Gas units have a glass coated internally-lined tank fired at 1600°F. This provides a tough interior surface for storage tanks and maximum protection against the wearing effects of high-volume and high-temperature water.
- • Self-Cleaning High Pressure Water Jets - Significantly reduces sediment buildup inside the tank. Help's maintain rated thermal efficiency, reduces water heating costs. Helps maximize tank life.
- • Automatic Flue Damper (120-390 Models) - Automatic motorized flue damper helps minimize standby heat loss. Low-profile draft helps for installation in tight spaces. 85T500 Models feature an included draft design and no damper.
- • Three Water Connection Options - Hot and cold water connections can be made through front, top or rear of unit. High Pressure Water Jets operate when cold water is connected through front inlet connection.
- • Intermittent Electronic Ignition - Eliminates standing pilot, saves energy. Includes power ON/OFF switch. Provides flame failure response in less than one second.
- • Glasslined Tank with Multiple Anode Rods - Provides outstanding protection against corrosion.
- • CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve
- • Maximum Hydrostatic Working Pressure 160 psi
- • 80% Thermal Efficiency