Heavy Duty Surface Mount Thermostat Commercial Electric - Designed for use as a recovery heater having its own storage tank. Note: Not recommended for sanitizing water applications.
• Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of AHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
• INCOLOY ELEMENTS - Heavy-duty medium watt density elements have incoloy sheathing: provide excellent protection against oxidation and scaling.
• GLASSLINED TANK - Three sizes: 50, 80 and 119 gallon capacity. Tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by American Water Heaaters for water heater use. Tanks rated at 150 psi (1034 kPa) working pressure.
• FUSING - Protects all elements, thermostats, and internal wiring circuits against excess current flow. Meets National Electrical Code requirements that non-ASME tanks must have internal fusing when current draw exceeds 48 amps. Available as an option on Canadian built heaters.
• STANDARD VOLTAGES - 208, 240 and 480V single-phase and three-phase delta. Convertible from three-phase to single-phase (in field) and vice versa. 277V single-phase also available.
• TERMINAL BLOCK - Factory installed. Just bring the electrical service to the heater and connect to block.
• CONTROLS - One temperature control (adjustable through a range of 120° to 181°F) and manual reset high temperature cut-off per element. Thermostat step control may be achieved by varying settings on individual temperature controls. Located behind hinged control compartment door for quick, easy access.
• 3-YEAR LIMITED TANK / 1-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY - Heavy duty; UL rated 100,000 cycles.
• For complete warranty information, consult written warranty or go to americanwaterheater.com